Continuing from the last post...here are some pictures of Brody & Brayden eating cereal. It has definitely gone better than what these pictures show but they still aren't that crazy for it.
Brayden
Brody
On Sunday the twins were baptized. It was definitely tiresome getting everybody ready and out the door on time. When we got in the van Steve said, "I can't imagine doing this every Sunday." I told him I felt like "Kate" and he said he felt like "Jon"! Before the baptism took place Pastor Steve did a children's sermon. Logan was kind enough to go up with Landen, however it didn't take long for Logan to regret his decision! Landen would not be quiet. He kept making these chicken noises and flapping his arms like a chicken. Steve and I kept telling him to stop but the more we told him to stop the more he did the noises. I took a couple pictures of him and after one of them he said out loud, "Mom, I want to see. I want to see Mom." The children's sermon couldn't end quicker for me and I'm sure Logan was thinking the same thing!
This picture says it all!
The Cake
During the Baptism
Brayden with his Godparents...Jake & Samantha and Auntie JuJu & Uncle Robert
Brayden & Brody with their Godparents
Brody with his Godparents...Uncle Jimmy, Auntie Patti, & Uncle Gerry
Great-Grandparents Harry & Lila Carignan
Pastor Steve...First time baptizing twins!
Papa & Grandma
Grandpa & Grandma Johnston and Grandma & Papa Johnson
Grandma's and Grandpa's
On Monday we headed to Hancock for Brody's & Brayden's 4-month well baby visit. We met our new pediatrician for the first time and she was really nice. She had twins and a toddler at home so she knows exactly what I'm going through. We hope she stays in Hancock for awhile now! The visit went well and Brody & Brayden are healthy babies which we are extremely thankful for. Here are their stats...
Brody...weight -15lbs 8.8 ozs, 65th percentile; height - 25 1/4 inches, 55th percentile; head - 41 1/2 cm, 35th percentile
Brayden...weight -17 lbs 14.4 ozs, 95th percentile; height -26 inches, 85th percentile; head - 43 cm, 75th percentile
At Landen's 4-month visit he weighed 16 lbs and was 25 inches tall. So he was in the middle as far as weight goes, but the shortest of all of them.
It was great to finally get home and unpacked. This marks my last week at home with the kids and my first week with them all by myself. Maybe when Monday rolls around I'll want to go back to work, but I doubt it. Is it summer yet?



0 comments:
Post a Comment