Brayden has finally started to roll over. Brody has been doing this for awhile now, but not Brayden. He was content to just lay on his back or on his belly and watch his brother roll around. They still LOVE to look at each other and really like to watch Landen. The best is when Landen talks to them. If they are crying they stop instantly when Landen visits with them. He is such a good big brother, too!
He has enjoyed the warmer weather playing outside in his sandbox, riding his tricycle and his motorcycle, and walking around. In fact today he was outside with Papa and came in and said, "Look mom." He was chewing gum and I asked him who gave it to him. He said, "Me did." I then asked him where he got it from. His response was, "On the ground." We immediately had him spit it out and I gave him a new piece. I asked him where he found it and he told me by Grandma and Papa's car. I asked him whose it was and he said, "Juju's". I had him call Juju and tell her what he did and she said it very well could have been her gum. She was here visiting a couple weeks ago. GROSS! This was surprising coming from a kid who pukes when he sees his brothers eating cereal in the morning and at night!
Brody will be crawling anyday now. This week he has started to get up on all four's and rock back and forth. Landen was crawling when we went home for spring break so I'm sure Brody will follow in his big brother's footsteps. Brayden has started to get up on his knees, but not to the extent that Brody has. I'm sure Brayden will be following Brody once again.
Landen is growing up, too. It is hard to believe he is already 2 1/2. It seems that he learns a new word/phrase every day. He loves to say, "I'll never do it again", "I'll try not to", "What's so funny", along with some others that I can't think of at this time. He still loves his books, movies, commercials, and singing. Often in the mornings Daddy and Landen will watch CMT on cable or on demand and Landen will tell him which songs he wants to listen to. He can often tell him yes or no before any music is played.
Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks...



1 comments:
Poor Landen . . . You can come live with Auntie JuJu and I will give you new gum, not old stuff off the ground!! Can't wait to see all my BOYZ in a week!! Are you coming too, Mare?? lol
Post a Comment