CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another First!

Since I posted a picture of Papa feeding Brayden the other day I thought I'd better post a picture of Grandma feeding Brody. So here it is!


Grandma & Papa reading to their twins

Brody loves my camera and crawls towards it every chance he gets!
While we were getting ready to feed B & B their supper Brayden started saying "mama" over and over again. They have both said it in the past, but obviously not realizing what they are saying, however, this time I think Brayden understood. Tonight Brody said it during their cereal, but I didn't get a video of it yet....there's always tomorrow. Also you can't really tell but Brayden got his first black eye under Grandma and Papa's watch. If you look real close in the 2nd picture you can see a little purple under his left eye. He was sitting on the floor and fell into one of his toys.

It took 3 times, but here is a video of Brayden saying "mama"!

0 comments: