CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

We're Home (in Ontonagon, that is)

These first few pictures are still from our vacation in Rapid River. I think this one is so cute of Landen and Brody hugging. Brody & Brayden absolutely LOVE their big brother and he actually loves them, too.

On Monday, January 3, I had to take Brody to Marshfield to see a pediatric urologist. We left Monday morning around 4:45 a.m., thankfully Auntie Patti was off that day and volunteered to drive us! We stopped in Green Bay at Uncle Jimmy's to let Brody run around for a little bit and so I could get him dressed since he was still in his pj's. The drive to and there went very well, probably because I didn't have to drive at all :) Here are a couple pictures of Brody in Perkins before his appointment.


On the way home, all tired out from his busy day!
The appointment went well and the doctore was very nice. His surgery is scheduled for Thursday, April 7, so please say a prayer for him and me :). Since we got back around 6:00 Monday night I took Tuesday off as well, because Brody had all he could handle of being in his car seat. We left right after lunch on Wednesday so their nap could be taken on the road. They didn't sleep as long as I would have like them too, but at least they slept a little.
Here are Brody & Brayden sittin' in their bean bags watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Friday night after their bath

Gotta love Saturday mornings with my boys!

While the twins were napping on Saturday I made supper and this is how I found Landen. All tired out!

0 comments: