Here they are in Landen's room sittin' in their chairs from Grandma Carol & Grandpa Wally
We were in the house one afternoon and Wally was working on our steps into the house from the garage when he went to check on Landen. This is what he found! Landen fell asleep while riding his gator. When I woke him he sat up and started chewing his gum like he never stopped. Needless to say, I carried him into the house!
Daddy took these pictures of our boys all laying on the couch. They are going through a phase right now where they like to cover up with a blanket and watch tv. It doesn't last long, so we enjoy it whenever possible!
Grandma Alice took these pictures of Landen carving his pumpkin. I'm glad I was at work!!
She also took these bathtime pictures. Landen doesn't take a bath with his brothers very often because most of the water ends up on the floor when he joins them. He likes to join them and Brody & Brayden like it when he does.



0 comments:
Post a Comment