I thought this was cute...Papa & Landen playing war. It would have lasted longer, too, if little brother didn't want to join in!
On Saturday I took the kids trick-or-treating to Grandma and Grandpa Johnston's house and also to Great Grandma Edie's and Uncle Dan's. Technically it wasn't trick-or-treat, but we only went to family so it was OK! This is the only picture of Landen with his spider man mask on. He didn't like it because he couldn't breathe - that's why his hands are holding it out in this picture!
1 Spider Man & 2 Scooby-Doo's! It didn't take long for Brayden to pull his dog tag off!
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!
That's as close as Brayden would get to the tree because of the "scary" cat!
Landen
Mom & Brayden sharing candy
Brody & Grandpa sharing candy
After our morning stops the twins napped at Grandma & Papa's house and I snuck out and went to Hayden's football game! When the twins woke up we went to Samantha's & Jake's, Aunt Lillian's, Aunt Sara's & Uncle Ron's, Auntie Patti's, & Auntie Juju's house where the kids ate supper. After supper it was time to take Grandma and the twins home and Landen and I headed to the Halloween Carnival at school! Thankfully Myah Pearson was there to take Landen around to all the games. He had a great time! Sunday it was back on the road to Menominee! The week-ends go by way too fast, but this one was a lot of fun!



0 comments:
Post a Comment