Landen playing his piano and dancing. He didn't enjoy it as much as he did when we had company last Saturday, but it is still cute!
Landen fell asleep again eating his cereal. He and Linzy played hard today.
This is right after I took him out of his high chair. He couldn't keep his eyes open...too funny!



3 comments:
Mare....That's child abuse let him go to sleep. If Auntie Patti was there she would just hold him! :) Can't wait for Friday, but it will be a busy weekend of softball, graduation parties and the wedding. Hope to have time with Landen! See ya soon.
I am going to have to call social services. I can't handle the abuse anymore....poor baby...just wanted to go to sleep!
LET THE POOR LITTLE GUY GO TO SLEEP!! How would you like it if we tried to keep you awake like that. . . Busy weekend coming up. Hayden has baseball games at 5p.m. on Friday night, 9:30 Saturday a.m. and 7:30 Saturday night. BUSY!!
Love ya, Julie
Post a Comment