CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Haircut & Check-Up

Landen had his 1-year check-up today and also needed a haircut. It's a good thing we have connections in Ripley!!! Even though Grandpa Phil is retired I wanted Landen's 1st haircut to be done by him. Thankfully Landen did good and sat really nice on Grandma's lap. Here are some pics...he actually looks like a little boy now!!!After that we went to the doctor. Landen had to get 4 shots and he had to have a blood test to be tested for lead. Evidently every child in Michigan has to get the lead test at 1 year old. Needless to say I left the room for all of it. I could hear Landen crying while I paced in the hallway...it wasn't fun. Anyway, here are his stats...

Height - 31 1/2 " 95th percentile
Weight - 22# 13.6ozs 50th percentile
He only gained 3.6 ozs since his 9 month check-up. His next check-up is at 15 months old.

3 comments:

Anonymous

He was such a good little boy for his first haircut. Cute, cute....

Anonymous

HELLO??? Are you out there? Landen-Tell mommy to get going on this blog!

Anonymous

Come on...get this blog thing going.This one is really old now.get with it hey