We needed a babysitter for this past Thursday and Friday so Papa, Grandma, and Uncle Jimmy came up Wednesday evening. As soon as Landen saw Papa he started making that curling sound with his tongue...so cute! Since Uncle Jimmy can't make it to Landen's party, he brought Landen his birthday present which was a carhart jacket. It is so CUTE!
Here he is looking at it for the 1st time!

When I first put it on him he was sitting on the floor and he fell backwards because it was too heavy, so I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to stand up, but he did!


Here he is opening up "matching" work boots that Auntie Patti bought him! They are cute as well!


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDEN JAMES!! Auntie Julie will see you on Friday night to give you a Birthday Spanking. I don't care what your mom and dad say, you are getting your 1st spanking from me!! Can't wait to see you!! We are going to have a fun day on Saturday. I hope you make a mess with your birthday cake!!
Love ya lots,
Auntie Julie
Happy Birthday My Little Man!!!! Can't wait to hug you and squeeze you!!!
Post a Comment