CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are having so much FUN!

Landen makes us laugh all the time and last night was no exception. He runs whenever he can and last night he started sprinting without really going anywhere. Here is a picture of him getting ready to sprint and a video to follow.

So Cute!

I love my boys!

He has been getting into everything lately and I mean EVERYTHING! While I was taking out my contacts tonight I happened to turn around to see him stick his hand in the toilet! I guess I will be closing the lid from now on. This morning before I left for work I walked into the kitchen to do something and Landen stayed in the bathroom. Usually he follows right behind me but not today. When I got back in the bathroom he had taken the toilet bowl brush out from behind the toilet and tipped over the brush container so there was some water to wipe out. Tonight while I was correcting papers he brought me an outlet cover...twice! He also loves to hit the dogs or step on them whenever he can. He knows he shouldn't because as soon as he walks up to them he'll look for either Steve or myself and then start shaking his hand no. Evidently he doesn't know what no means, but has seen the "no gesture" a time or 2. He also just recently learned where his belly, nose, and mouth are. He knows his belly and mouth really good, but when I ask him where his nose is he grabs mine. It seems like he is learning something new everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous

He is getting so big! And the sprinting is super cute!
~Cousin Jennie

Anonymous

I can't open the pictures?? The video is cute.

Auntie Julie

Anonymous

What a cute video.He's just so cute.Guess I don't need to tell you guys that.Enjoy,there will be new things all the time..

Love,
Aunt Sandy