CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to School!

I'd be lying if I said I was glad to go back to work this past week. It was hard leaving Landen on Monday, but it didn't take long for him to send me off with a kiss and a bye-bye wave. We are extremely fortunate to have Lynda and being able to go to work without worries is priceless! Here are some pictures that Lynda took this past week.

Here is Landen wearing Lynda's shoes.

Landen and Violet looking through the "football" window on his slide.Violet kissing Lucky. She is getting braver each day with Lucky, but so far locks her legs when you try to put her on.
Landen peeking through his tent.
Samantha - I started this yesterday, but was waiting for one of your "hurry-up" comments. I knew it would be coming sooner or later!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Ya think after two days off....you could find the time to update!!
.....One of these days you are going to find me once again on your door-step!!

Landen's Favorite Family Member

Today....you've had three days off now!!!

Anonymous

Are you just doing this to torture us now? Come on give us an update. We are sooooo far away you know. ya, We know ,you just haven't had the time. We need our fix of new photos. He's such a cutie pie and growing so fast.

Love,
Aunt Sandy