Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. Things have been busy around here and although I had a couple snow days I took advantage of it to spend time with Landen, and also to make you blog readers FRUSTRATED! Landen decided to take all of his toys out of his toybox and then climb in it. Lynda said that once he got in it he would even slide the doors shut.
Violet's Turn
Here is Violet sleeping...isn't she precious?!
My little cutie pie!
Violet & Landen with Lucky. Landen loves his horse and Violet likes Lucky, too, but she doesn't want to ride him.
Steve had to ref the JV girls basketball game the other night so Landen and I went to the game, too. We played Hancock and the JV score was 51-2 in favor of Ontonagon. A couple times Steve fell asleep during the game and although he made the right calls they were a little late. We left after the 3rd quarter of the varsity game and unfortunately we lost that one. Here is a picture of Landen with Madyson Pantti. She is 11 days older than Landen. They were cute playing together.

Oh, I almost forgot...Landen wanted me to let you all know that he is going to be a big brother. Yes, you read it right! Steve and I are expecting baby #2 in September. We can't believe it happened so fast, but couldn't be happier. Landen and baby #2 will be 2 years apart which is what we were hoping for.
This week marks the halfway point of the school year...YEAH!!! It's hard to believe that the year is 1/2 over, but I'm glad. However, I have a lot of things to get done during the 2nd half...yearbook, senior slide show, graduation, etc. I hope you are all managing to stay warm during this cold spell...just think of Steve as he walks 11-12 miles 6 days a week in it. Now it probably doesn't seem so bad :).



10 comments:
It's about time!!!!
It was great seeing you all (especially my little man). See ya in a couple of weeks.
....Auntie Patti
Congrats on baby #2! So exciting!
~Jennie
Woohoo Baby #2! i'm excited hehe! A little girl maybe?
Kelsey
Finally a new post. Do ya think you could keep up a little better than the usual? he he just kidding. Landen is getting way too big to fast. He's so darn cute. Congrats on the new little one on the way.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
yeah! another baby! how fun. You'll have to let me know how it is raising a 2 yr old and a newborn, and then maybe i'll think about it :)
Congrats you guys~ How wonderful!
The Schrams~
"Finally an Old Post"
you are impossible...you used to update every week!!! what happened?
If you want a scrapbook for baby #2, you better keep up your end of the bargain and update this darn blog!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment