Last Sunday I was downstairs doing laundry and Steve hollered for me to come and see what Landen did. As I came upstairs I noticed he was on the dining room table. You guessed it...he climbed up there not once but three times that day. Although he hasn't done it since he has been close.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Nothing too exciting or eventful has happened during the past two weeks so that's why I wasn't in a hurry to post. However, it seems some people in my family, and you know who you are, have little or no patience when it comes to seeing pictures of Landen.
Last Sunday I was downstairs doing laundry and Steve hollered for me to come and see what Landen did. As I came upstairs I noticed he was on the dining room table. You guessed it...he climbed up there not once but three times that day. Although he hasn't done it since he has been close.

Here are some pictures of Landen and Violet that Lynda has taken.








Tonight while we were eating Landen grabbed a kleenex and I told him to blow his nose. He put the kleenex up to his mouth/nose and made a noise with his mouth that made it seem like he was blowing his nose. Steve and I couldn't stop laughing. Overall, I have been feeling pretty good, however, I've been a lot more nauseous this time around. I have also been very tired so on the weekends when Landen naps so do I. We are looking forward to going home on Thursday and then to Green Bay on Saturday for our first mini vacation with Landen. Hopefully it goes really well or it will be our last vacation!
Last Sunday I was downstairs doing laundry and Steve hollered for me to come and see what Landen did. As I came upstairs I noticed he was on the dining room table. You guessed it...he climbed up there not once but three times that day. Although he hasn't done it since he has been close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Finally....I almost gave up looking! See ya on Thursday.
Congratulations! We're very excited for you guys! Now if we can just get all the little kiddies together soon they'll have so much fun! Hope you're feeling well. Angela and Dennis (Elizabeth and Caleb too!)
Landen James,
You are getting soooo BIG! I miss you sooooo much. Can't wait to see you on Saturday in Green Bay. We will have so much fun in the pool!!
Love Your Favorite Auntie :)
PALEEZE!!! Landen knows that I am his favorite AUNTIE :)
Post a Comment