Landen and I headed to Rapid River after school on Thursday with Auntie Patti. We made it to Rapid River with enough time to drop Landen off with Grandma & Papa so Patti and I could go to Ashleigh's game. This is the 1st time I've seen Ash play since she was moved up to varsity. Rapid was playing Crystal Falls and even though they lost the girls played awesome!



On Saturday Landen and I went to Green Bay with my parents. I got Landen's clothes ready and my mom got him dressed. However, the clothes I picked out didn't end up on Landen. Steve had a Valentine's Day shirt made for Landen to wear on Saturday. It was so cute! It was a red shirt that said Landen loves Mommy in a heart. It made my heart melt and he lookes so darn cute in it. I didn't get a good picture of it, but here you can kind of see it.

Landen and Auntie Patti in the pool. Landen still wasn't too sure about it, but she did get him to smile a few times.
Here is a side view of him winking.

And from the front
Here is the birthday boy in the maze at Chuck E Cheese's.

Overall we had a great weekend and Landen couldn't have been any better. The only thing he wouldn't do is sleep in his pack 'n play so he slept with us both nights, but at least he slept.
6 comments:
Way to go Mary fay. What a nice update. Landen's so cute trying to wink. Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Even through Julie's snoring? Good to see you guys on Friday night.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
Julie's snoring?? I don't snore. :) Thanks for a fun weekend. I had a blast even though I had class on Friday night and Saturday. Landen is such a little cutie . . . I miss him already.
Love,
Auntie Julie
Mare,
I only found one mistake...the last sentence should read us and not up. I had a great time with everyone. Thanks for making the trip. See ya's soon. P
Congrats on twins I am so jealous! That is great. Landen is a doll love all the pics of him. He is going to be a great big brother. Lv, Carly
Congrats on the twins! O boy~ Cory and I are due in October but I hope there is only 1! We won;t find out till the end of March~ :0)
Toni
well jeez your having twins and haven't updated your blogs since the stone ages..hurry up woman!just because your pregnant doesnt mean we are going to let you get off easy!!
Post a Comment