Landen was so tired that he fell asleep eating popcorn!

We had a Johnson family reunion on Saturday so when we got back to my parent's house we took the twins outside and put them in the little pool and they loved it!
Monday, July 5, 2010
2nd week in Rapid River!
I can't believe we've been here for 2 weeks already! School will be starting before we know it...UGH! The big news for this past week is Brayden took his first step and Brody got his first tooth! Tooth count now is Brayden 6 and Brody 1. The twins also used the blankets that Aunt Sandy made for them the 1st time this week and they love them. Landen loves his blanket and sleeps with it so I'm sure the twins will be loving theres as well. My mom gave Brody 3 honey nut cheerios this past Wednesday and I thought she was going to have a stroke. She was so nervous because babies aren't supposed to have honey, but he was fine. Brody continues taking steps and the highest he's gotten to is 12 while Brayden's highest is 3. They'll both be walking before we head back to Ontonagon I'm sure! Here are some pictures from our 2nd week in Rapid River.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment