CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

5th Week in RR!

Landen went camping with Grandpa Wally & Grandma Carol on Friday, the 16th, to Aloha State Park in Cheboygan. It was his 1st time crossing the bridge and he did just fine. He also did fine camping and was so busy that he didn't have time to get lonesome! The 5 days without him were definitely quiet, but it was also fun to have just the twins. I think they liked not having their big brother push them around, but I think they missed him as well!

Last Monday started Vacation Bible School, and Samantha and I each taught a class. I had K-1st grade so definitely a switch from what I'm used to, but it was a lot of fun. Since there weren't that many kids we all did the crafts together. Since crafts aren't my specialty I wasn't too excited about this time, but I have to say I am very proud of my craftiness this past week, and I think Samantha would agree with me! Since Landen was gone through Wednesday he was only able to go on Thursday and Friday. His teachers said he did just fine and he seemed to enjoy it. I didn't know how he would be not being in my class but it wasn't an issue so that was good.
Here are some pictures of Vacation Bible School... PJ & Logan
Landen & PJ
Here are a couple pictures of them singing in church yesterday.
This past Friday I took Logan, PJ, & Landen to the Monster Trucks at the fairgrounds in Escanaba. I absolutely love them and was excited to take Landen for the 1st time. He seemed to enjoy them, too although he did ask to leave during the intermission. The monster truck are extremely loud so I was glad that the boys had ear plugs, but Landen still made me put my hands over his ears as well. PJ went for a ride in this monster truck. Landen didn't want to go and there was no way Logan was going either. You can see PJ's hand waving in the last window.

Logan was picked in the crowd to score some of the jumps. He was a hard scorer and didn't give many 10's, but whoever he scored here earned a 10.
The Avenger...this guy was the best!
Landen saying, "Cheese"
Logan had to have these glasses!
PJ & Logan
Landen was so afraid of this truck, and it wasn't even running. All I wanted was to get a picture with him and these 2 are the best I got.
As soon as I set hime down he took off running!
Landen fell asleep while I was rocking him on Saturday and I took a little snooze with him in the chair, too! After I got him I assumed he was going to get up, too, but no such luck. He fell back to sleep like this. You can't see it very well, but I love how his right hand is over his heart!
My dad mowed the lawn yesterday and then went around with the sweeper. Since we were all outside he took all the boys for a ride. This was the 1st time Brody & Brayden went for a ride on the lawnmower with Papa!
Papa & Brody
Papa & Brayden

Papa & Landen
While my dad was giving the twins a ride Landen was following on his tractor, but couldn't quite keep up with him. Here he is afraid that Papa is going to catch him!
Today I noticed a bite mark on Brody's arm. I don't know when it happened, but I know it came from his "little" brother, Brayden! Brayden is definitely going to be a biter, and we can all thank Auntie JuJu for that! I don't remember Brody crying or anything so hopefully it wasn't as bad as it looked. It is a lot paler in the picture than what it actually looks like on his arm.
Here they are enjoying a nectarine in a net


Another picture with Ash

Things that happened this week...Brayden got another tooth - his 4th tooth on the top. Tooth count is Brody 2 and Brayden 8. They can both shake their head "yes", tried a popsicle for the 1st time (Brody liked it and Brayden not so much), tried steamed broccoli and cauliflower (Brody ate it and Brayden puked), my mom and I broke off pieces of a banana for them and they both loved it, and tried mashed potatoes at supper time and both liked them.

0 comments: