CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!

It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by since the twins were born. I didn't know how we were going to survive, but we did. Now, I'm wondering how we're going to survive year number 2! My mom and dad came up on Thursday because we needed them to babysit on Friday. Whenever my dad comes with my mom a "load of things also makes its way up here. This time it was a trailer full of sod for our lawn which I was happy about (Sometimes we're not so happy with what he brings up here, but this time it was all good!) Needless to say Landen spent most of the day outside with Papa and wasn't happy when Daddy got home and started to help. Landen was quick to let his dad know that he was helping Papa!
Brody, Papa, & Brayden
On Friday Wally, Carol, Patti, Ashleigh, & PJ came up. Patti warned us that we were going to need some room for the boys birthday present, and she was right. This is what she got them and it takes up a good portion of the playroom. Here are some pictures of Steve and my dad airing it up.
Brayden loved it and didn't want to get out!
Here are some pictures of the shirts I had made. The front said "It's my birthday, my brother's birthday, and my other brother's birthday." However there was the same spelling error on all of the shirts, but I didn't notice it until they were all wearing them on Saturday.
We did a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme since all the boys love Mickey Mouse. Here are their individual cakes...
Happy Birthday cookies from Aunt Sandy!



Landen
Present time was a little chaotic to say the least! I'll let the pictures tell the story.










Linzy & Ashleigh



My BEAUTIFUL Nieces!
Uncle Jimmy
Brody & Brayden digging in!
Brayden
Brody
Landen

Auntie and Papa
Grandma Judy & Linzy
Emily & Uncle Jimmy
Aunt Sandy, Landen, & Grandpa Phil
Uncle Jimmy & Hayden
After the party Grandpa Phil took time to cut Landen's hair. Thank you Grandpa Phil!


The party went very well and Landen was sad to see it end. Saturday night there were 18 people that slept in our house and 3 slept in a camper in the yard. Yes, there were a lot of people here, but I enjoyed every minute of it...probably because I had a lot of help! After everybody left on Sunday Landen said he wanted everybody to come back. My mom told him that he had such a nice birthday party and everybody had a lot of fun and he said, "I had a lot of fun, too." So cute!

0 comments: