We usually celebrate Christmas Eve at my parent's house with my mom's side of the family and this year was no different. I loved getting together with my older cousins when I was younger and now that I'm older I still love it. The only downfall this year was the Bernhardt's and Larsen's weren't here to celebrate with us, however we did have 2 out of 3 Brannstrom cousins here including another set of twins! We have 4 sets of twins on my mom's side and 2 1/2 sets were together on Christmas Eve! Christmas Eve wouldn't be Christmas Eve without potato sausage and meat pie either and we had both this year. Last year we didn't have meat pie because my mom was too busy helping me with babies! Here are some pictures from that night.
Auntie, Dorothy & Jim (Julie's in-laws), and Aunt Mary
Kerstin, Brayden, and Auntie Juju...Brayden was lovin' Kerstin all night long!
Ron & Penny
Uncle Robert
Landen & Grandma Carol
Me with 2 of my boys...Mickey Mouse must be on!
Auntie Juju, Grandpa Wally, & Grandma Carol
Grandma Carol & Emily
Logan, Erin, & Landen
Linzy, Hayden, & Ashleigh
Erin & Landen
Logan
Kaitlyn (James' twin) 
James (Kaitlyn's twin)
The 2nd Cousins...Hayden, Brayden, Kerstin, Emily, Landen, Ashleigh, Linzy, Kaitlyn, James, Erin, PJ, Logan, & Brody
Funny one
The Pratt Family...Kerstin, Emily, Penny, & Ron (Nice eyes, Ron!)
Brayden & Ashleigh
Auntie Patti
Bath time for B & B

Ashleigh & Brody
The kids were up late on Christmas Eve and thankfully slept until 8:00 on Christmas morning! When Landedn woke up he didn't even notice the presents in the living room. We had to tell him to turn around and look! Brody & Brayden weren't into opening presents so Landen ended up helping his brothers, which I don't think he minded one bit! Here are some pictures of the chaos on Christmas morning!















Brody, my little rocker!
Landen, my little rockstar!
All 3 boys love this!






Once we were done opening presents at my parent's house we took a ride over to Steve's parent's house. The boys (Landen) opened their presents, but I don't have any pictures of that because I was videotaping Landen opening all the presents! Needless to say B & B loved Grandma's tree and taking off her tinsel! I tried getting a picture of all 3 of them on this farmall tractor but didn't do so well :(
Brody
Brayden
Landen

The day after Christmas we went over to Steve's parent's house again for Christmas with Grandma Carol's side. Before we went I thought it would be nice to take a picture of all of us since we were all dressed nice. Well, as you can see it didn't go very well :(



I only took a couple pictures while we were here. Landen and Jocelyn played really good together and Landen even shared his toy that Aunt Lois bought for him. She also bought B & B a basketball hoop which they loved because they love playing with balls!
Landen & Jocelyn

Overall, we had a very nice Christmas with family the only problem is it went by too fast!
0 comments:
Post a Comment