This past Friday (17th) Landen and I met my parents in Watersmeet so Landen could go to Rapid River a couple days early. They were able to stop in Bark River on the way home to watch Ashleigh's basketball game and Landen was also able to go to Grandpa and Grandma Johnston's for their Johnston Christmas get together. These first few pictures are from that occasion.
Landen with cousins Kyley and Wyatt

Landen

On Monday Brody and Brayden had their 15-month appointments in Hancock so off we went. Thankfully Steve had the day off so he followed behind in his truck since the boys and I were heading to RR after the appointments. The ride to Hancock was pretty uneventful until Houghton. I thought I smelled puke for some reason and when I looked in my rearview mirror there it was...Brayden got carsick and was puking. I didn't even hear him with the radio on and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD playing. I called Steve and told him about it and he picked up some cleaning supplies at Family Dollar before heading to the doctor's office. It didn't take him very long to start gagging when he brought me the cleaning supplies. Thankfully Steve had his carseat in this truck so he made the switch so at least Brayden could have a clean carseat for the ride to RR. Surprisingly my van didn't stink either so that made the ride that much better. Needless to say I was constantly looking at him on the way home, but there was no puking. The 3 vaccinations and flu shot must have done the trick! Their 15-month stats are...Brody - Height=31" (48 percentile), Weight=24.2 lbs (46 percentile), and Head=46.5 cm (31 percentile) and Brayden - Height=32" (78 percentile), Weight=27.55 lbs (86 percentile), and Head=48.5 cm (85 percentile). All the boys have colds right now, but Brody also has an ear infection so I'm glad we had their appointment when we did!
Last night Santa and Mrs. Claus surprised us with a visit to Papa and Grandma's house! The kids were surprised and Landen didn't seem to upset with their visit. He kept his distance at first, but when it was time for them to leave he did give both of them a hug! Brody didn't seem to mind them either, but Brayden didn't want anything to do with them. Santa had all he could do to hold on to him for a picture!
0 comments:
Post a Comment