CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FUN, FUN, FUN!

I'm not quite sure where the time went since my last month, I just know that it went! We, more like I, have been super busy since my last post. Steve had ankle surgery at the end of January and is still on crutches so I'm sure you can guess what that means! Instead of 3 boys to take care of I know have 4. Luckily for me Landen spent 4 weeks in Rapid River! Although we missed him terribly it was much appreciated. He was on the go with my parents or Steve's parents and he LOVES that. He went to a lot of basketball games and even went to Linzy's game in Dunbar, Wisconsin. That game was on via the Internet so it was neat to see Landen, my parents, my brother-in-law, niece, nephew, and of course Linzy on the computer screen. Here is a snapshot of Landen's time with Grandma & Papa. Pictures from Grandma and Grandpa Johnston's house will have to be another post since I don't have any of Grandma Carol's pictures.
Here is Landen helping Grandma make buns! They look like the best shaped buns to me!


Landen and the finished product! I wonder which ones are Landen's?

Landen loves his Uncle Jimmy, but sometimes, in Landen's words, "Uncle Jimmy drives me nuts." When I got to Rapid River to pick him up last weekend he told me that he has 2 Uncle Jimmy's - one that's nice to him and one that drives him nuts LOL
Here they are shoveling. I wonder which Uncle Jimmy this is. Notice the hat Landen's wearing...how old is that?




What could be better than coming in and warming up with some hot chocolate and marshmallows. Grandma said that sometimes Landen had some hot chocolate with his marshmallows!

Another favorite thing is play-doh!
Grandma let Landen cut up old catalogs with scissors. He cut out a lot of pictures for me and I loved every single one of them!

Grandma and Papa even took Landen for a 4-wheeler ride at the cottage. Here they are at Uncle Sam and Aunt Sandy's house. I guess Landen didn't really want to get in the sled with Grandma so Papa had to put him in there. I wish I could have seen that. I bet Papa was worn out after that!

Aren't they cute?!



Landen at the cottage


Warmin' up after the ride with a snack
Landen is such a helper these days. Here he is helping Grandma dust the downstairs.


Playing with his cars

Back downstairs

Here he is helping Grandma make sugar cookies.

Eating them is the best part :)
Another thing Landen got in to at Grandma and Papa's house was puzzles. He put puzzles together left and right and Auntie Lillian even brought over some puzzles for him. Speaking of Auntie Lillian my mom brought Landen to Sunday School and Auntie Lillian was his teacher!

All in all, Landen had an AWESOME time on his "vacation" and I think his grandparents, all of them, did too!

0 comments: