CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

More Fun!

As soon as I got to my parent's house on the 17th, I got the twins settled and then my dad and I went to Ashleigh's basketball game. Landen was already up there with Auntie Patti and I couldn't wait to see my little guy. Although he was excited to see me it didn't take him long to tell me that Linzy was also at the game! Nobody comes close to Linzy :). After talking in the bleachers for awhile he told me, "Mom, I know you're not leaving me here."

It didn't take Grandma long to give Brody & Brayden a sugar cookie. Grandma said that Brody ate his right up. He is by far our best eater. He LOVES everything. Brayden likes a lot of food, too, but it takes him longer to start eating because he would rather play with his food. Both B & B like more things than Landen, but Landen has a good appetite, too.


Auntie JuJu came over to help Grandma until we got home from Ashleigh's game. Once the twins saw Landen and once Landen saw the twins it didn't take long for Auntie JuJu to get out of dodge - balls were flying, boys were running - it was all out chaos. As it should have been because the twins hadn't seen their big brother in 4 weeks!

I picked a BUSY weekend to come home to say the least. Landen and I were out and about for most of the weekend which left Grandma in charge of the twins, which she LOVED (I think)!

Here are the twins playing at Grandma's and Papa's house...
Brody

Brody & Brayden throwing toys downstairs
Balls - by far their favorite toys!
Brayden & Brody
Brody
Brody pointing his finger at Grandma!
Now it looks like he's scolding Grandma :)

Doesn't look like there's room for both of you!
Brayden


Brody going down the slide
Landen going down the slide



All in all, a busy, but fun weekend! We'll be back again in April!

0 comments: