CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Baseball & Softball

So far this summer I have been able to make it 2 of my nephew's baseball games and to Ashleigh's regional games in Pellston.  Although I was at one of PJ's game I didn't take any pictures because I never saw him bat.  I should have taken some pictures of him playing first base, but I didn't.  I know, I'm a terrible auntie!  I do have some pictures of Logan batting and pitching, though.   
Notice the ball in this picture!

These are from Ashleigh's Regional games in Pellston.  She played Onaway 1st and won 2-0 in 8 innings and then she played Hillman and won 3-2.
Whitney Thull hit a walk-off 2-run homerun to win the game against Onaway!  Here are the girls congratulating her!

There were a group of special needs people from Hillman at both of our games.  There was one with Down's Syndrome that took a liking to us, and as most of you know those with Down's have a special place in our hearts!  Everytime Ashleigh would go up to bat Jenny would go to the fence and yell, "Go Monty!  One-One!"  Ashleigh's number is 11.  She would stay up at the fence while Ash either made it home or got out.  So, I had to get a picture with Ashleigh and her special fan!
Ashleigh and Jenny





Ash getting her medal
Regional Champs!

0 comments: