A lot has happened since my last post! School has ended, accepted a new job, moving to a new town, selling our house, and buying a new house to name a few. I finished up my last year teaching in Ontonagon. Has it really been 11 years? As I mentioned in a previous post I was pink slipped again this year with little hope of being recalled so Steve found an opening in Menominee that I applied for and got. I didn't anticipate getting this job, but am ever so thankful that I did. We are looking forward to moving to a new town, closer to family and being able to make a trip to Wal-Mart that doesn't involve an hours drive! Anyway here are some pictures from the past month. Brody & Brayden both love balls; just like Landen did and still does! Here is Brody playing t-ball. It is amazing that he just seemed to know what to do; after seeing Landen do it I'm sure.
Brayden used to be the biter in the family, but Brody finally was able to pay Brayden back, and boy did he CRY!
All 3 boys love to swing, but Brayden tends to get sick and puke if he swings for too long :(. Hopefully he grows out of it and his car sickness! There are cleaning supplies in my van at all times!

Notice Brayden has to be holding on to something!

Steve was getting ready for golf league so he let Landen hit a couple balls. Now Landen goes in his Dad's golf bag and helps himself during the day. Someday soon I'm afraid Steve won't be able to go to the golf course without Landen!
We made a last minute trip home Memorial Day weekend. We went to Menominee on Sunday and looked at a couple houses with a realtor, but didn't like any of those. However, driving around we found a house that wasn't listed with a realtor and went and looked at it the following Sunday and LOVED it! Anyway, more on that later. My niece Ashleigh was a Memorial Day queen candidate just like her mom and aunties were back in the day. Here she is waving to me!



0 comments:
Post a Comment