CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Linzy's Graduation

My parents came up last Saturday and brought Landen with them. Landen spent the week after Easter in Ogontz & Rapid River. It was quite the week-end to say the least. Landen wasn't feeling too well when he got home so we basically rocked and watched whatever he wanted to watch. Sunday was Linzy's graduation from Finlandia, and I was so looking forward to going because we were all going to Pilgrim River Steakhouse afterwards. Well, Landen still wasn't feeling well so I had to stay home. The only good thing about that was I didn't have to get ready!!! (Aunt Sandy will appreciate this) My parents babysat on Monday and Tuesday and left for home when I got home from work. As the evening went on I could tell Brayden wasn't feeling good so I took his temperature and it was 100.8. So I gave him some motrin and rocked him to sleep. When I checked on him before I went to bed I could smell puke. His crib was full of it! I felt horrible. He was pretty much laying in it. I gave him a bath while Steve took care of the crib. I think I had the easy part! Thankfully he slept all night, but still wasn't himself the next day. Today both he and Landen are much better, but probably not 100%. Landen still has a cough and you can just tell in Brayden's eyes that he still doesn't feel good. I wonder when Brody will get it...UGH! Anyway here are some pictures of Linzy's graduation and the boys! My mom's camera 1) isn't very good or 2) she isn't very good at taking pictures...































0 comments: