CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Landen has waited a whole year to color eggs! He has asked a few times this past year to color Easter eggs, and we had to tell him that he had to wait until Easter! Well the day finally arrived and he was excited! Daddy and Landen colored eggs while Brody & Brayden watched...maybe next year they will participate. As they were coloring eggs Landen said, "I'm not having fun at this party." Such a kidder!

The finished eggs!


Brody wanted to grab them!
Brayden wanted to grab them here and Landen didn't want him to!


I just started giving the twins their own package of fruit snacks. Usually Steve or I hold on to the package and give them one at a time. I am very afraid of choking so this was a HUGE step for me. The twins were extremely excited to be able to hold on their own package and were all smiles. Here they are enjoying their very own bag.


Brody Brayden Landen

Once all the boys were up we went on the hunt for Easter baskets. Here are some pictures of Landen, Brody, and Brayden looking for their baskets.

Landen's basket


Brody's & Brayden's baskets
Happy Easter!


Landen practicing his writing and math skills!


These baskets were from Aunt Lois. Brody's basket should be the brown one, but as you can see Brayden wanted the brown one so we switched things around.
Once we got cleaned up we headed outside since it was so nice out. All 3 of our boys love to be outside and I can't wait to take them outside this summer. Here they are enjoying the outdoors.

Playing in the sandbox Landen loves to be pushed in the swing and so does Brody. I have yet to push Brayden in the swing because he is to busy walking around.

Landen pushing Brody Brayden wearing his new shades from the Easter Bunny...they didn't stay on long!

Brody seems to pick up a new word every couple of days. His latest word is "daddy". He says it all the time, definitely more than mommy :(. He also says "Hi", but only when he wants to. Brayden on the other hand usually just babbles. They both talk a lot and sometimes carry on a conversation with themselves. We are enjoying these days right now because it won't be long when we actually have to respond to them. Landen used to get really mad at us when he'd ask us something and we couldn't understand him. I'm afraid that stage with the twins is right around the corner!

0 comments: