CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

1st Day Outside!

The twins and I left RR on Saturday in hopes of being able to go outside on Sunday. When we woke up Sunday it didn't look to promising, but after naps we were able to go outside until supper time! Brayden didn't stop walking around the yard. He had a ball in one hand and a bat in the other. Brody on the other hand wanted to swing and he loved it. He laughed the whole time! Landen was sleeping at first, but once he woke up he came outside as well. He liked going on his glider and being pushed in the swing next to Brody. On Monday I brought Landen to the doctor on my prep hour because he wasn't feeling the greatest. He had an ear infection and pink eye - poor little guy! On Monday night I had parent/teacher conferences and Steve had a council meeting so Anna came back to watch the boys. Landen slept the whole time I was gone and was back sleeping with me at 10:00 and slept the whole night! When I got home from p/t conferences Brody and Brayden were cooking! I even had to pry the spoon out of Brayden's hand at bedtime!



Brayden & Brody Brayden saying "cheese"
Landen saying "cheese" with his shirt on backwards and inside out!
Some things about Landen: He recently went from his toddler bed to a twin bed. He has only slept one full night in this bed due to the fact that he's been sick and has been sleeping with me. Sometimes he comes in bed with us during the night and I don't mind. It won't be long and he won't do that anymore so I'm enjoying it right now! He says the cutest things on a daily basis. Yesterday he said, "Mom, Brayden and I are best friends." I said, "You are?" He said, "Yes, but not Brody because he's wild man." Anna left a note for me the other day. Landen was having a conversation with Buddy and said, "We were pickin' up dog poop, and pooping, and working. Oh there's so much to do, Buddy." While eating lunch he said, "Why did I have to open my big mouth?" Landen loves to match his brothers so whenever new clothes are in order I try to find matching ones. When it is pajama time he always asks me, "Mom, am I going to match my brothers?"


Some things about Brody: He is definitely the stinker of the bunch; always, always up to something. He climbs up on stools/chairs to get on tables, counters, etc. The other day he pushed a stool to my china cabinet, climbed on top and opened the top doors. I used to blame my gray hairs on my students, but will be putting the blame on Brody from now on! He is starting to talk more and more and sometimes we can even understand him! Brayden used to be the biter and would bite Brody whenever the time was right, however Brody has been returning the favor as of late. Brody does not like to get scolded and will put his hands up to his cheeks and look down if he's in trouble. It is very cute! He also likes to have mom all tohimself. He does not like daddy to touch or kiss me, and if he does then Brody cries and throws himself on the floor. He also doesn't like his brothers to sit on my lap and if they do he tends to hit them on the head before he cries and throws himself on the floor.As of right now he has 5 teeth.


Some things about Brayden: Brayden is the sensitive one and needs to toughen up! He lets it be known when his brothers take something of his or don't let him have a toy that THEY are currently playing with. He is not the climber like Brody, but sometimes joins in but would never do it first. He talks ALL the time and we can rarely understand him. Sometimes he sits by Buddy and talks to him. Buddy just looks at him and tilts his head like he understands. He also doesn't like to get scolded and will often start crying when we scold him. Brayden has an issue with holding things. He almost always has to be holding something. For example, the other night it was time for supper so I took out what was in his hands so he could eat and all he did was cry. And I mean the kind of cry that almost made him throw up! So I went and got what I took out of his hands and gave them back to him and that's how he ate. He would dip the ear thing from his doctor set into his potatoes and eat that way. Needless to say he didn't eat much, but was happy! When it came time for his bath he was still holding onto them so I took them out and he cried throughout his whole bath. He didn't stop until Steve brought them to me when I was drying him off! As of right now he has 16 teeth.

All 3 boys LOVE music. They especially like the song "Felt good on my lips" by Tim McGraw. Whenever Steve turns that song on for them they start dancing around like crazy. When that song ends and he puts another song on they stop dancing and when he puts the Tim McGraw song on they start dancing again. It is so funny!

0 comments: