CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lunchables & The Fair!

It seems like everyday lunch time is a struggle.  What they eat one day they won't eat the next and vice versa.  On this particular day I wasn't sure what I was going to give them until I opened the refridgerator and there they were...Lunchables from Auntie Patti!  Landen likes the meat and capri sun and sometimes the crackers and butterfinger, Brody and Brayden like the meat and sometimes the cheese and crackers.  They didn't eat a lot of it, but they had fun picking things from the various compartments!


I took Landen and my nephews Logan & PJ to the fair this year.  We got there at 11:00 and left around 7:30!  Yes, that's right.  They would have stayed longer, too, but we ran out of money!  We got a little sunburnt but all in all they boys had a great time!  It was fun to see what a difference a year makes.  Last year Landen basically went on 2 rides - the train and the trucks.  This year he only went on them a couple times and he went on all of the other kid rides.  I went on the merry-go-round with him, but never again!  I thought I was going to throw up!  I don't remember the merry-go-rounds going that fast when I was a kid.  I couldn't wait to get off and am very thankful I was able to keep everything down!  Here are some pictures from our time at the fair!
Landen


Logan in the red shirt
Logan again
Landen

Landen

Landen

Landen and PJ feeding the animals

PJ is in there somewhere - he went on by himself but ended up sitting with a girl - he was all smiles
PJ again somewhere
Landen
Logan & Landen

Logan & Landen on the slide

0 comments: