Landen's school had a Christmas open house this past Tuesday. Steve and I took all the boys and had a GREAT time! The boys were able to pick out a book, decorate a Christmas ornament, decorate a cookie, and visit Santa Claus. Everybody did well at all the stations, however, Brayden made it known that he didn't like when Steve took his cookie (so we could get in line to see Santa) and he and Brody both wanted nothing to do with Santa Claus. I dressed the boys in matching outfits and everybody got a kick out of them. Some even thought they were triplets!
Brody & Landen decorating an ornament
Brayden hard at work!
Cookie decorating time! Didn't take Brayden long to taste his cookie!
Landen
Daddy helping Brody
Brayden licked his spreader clean!
Landen went right up and sat on Santa's lap. He asked Santat to bring him a robot!
All in all it was a great night! When Landen woke up the next morning he said, "Mom, I had so much fun last night." Awww...he knows exactly what to say to melt my heart!



0 comments:
Post a Comment