CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Landen's 1st school Christmas program!

Landen had his 1st school Christmas program on Thursday, December 15.  Grandpa Wally & Grandma Carol came to watch him.  Thankfully I was able to sneak away from my class and watch Landen, too, but Daddy had to work!  Here he is walking into the program.
Grandma Carol walked over and took this picture of Landen
There he is getting ready to sing!
Most of the kids!


Leaving the stage
It was so nice to see Landen sing with his class.  The program was at my school so all I had to do was walk down to the lecture hall, listen to him, and then I went back to class.  That night when we were talking about his program he almost started to cry because he said he didn't see me and he wanted to.  He sure knows what to say to melt my heart!  He is getting big too fast!  Merry Christmas! 

0 comments: