I'm glad we're done with these for awhile! Our next visit to the pediatrician is at 9 months and no shots...YEAH!!! I forgot to post this last night, but he weighed in at 19 lbs 8 ozs and was 26 3/4 inches long.
Monday, March 24, 2008
6 Month Shots
Landen must have sensed that his shots were today because he was up most of the night and that is so not like him. He's been getting up during the night for the past 3 nights so hopefully tonight he will let us sleep again! Steve had to work today so I took Landen to Houghton myself. We went to Grandma Judy's and Grandpa Phil's house in Ripley where Linzy was waiting for us. I fed Landen lunch and then Linzy went with us which was a great help! Here are some pictures of his boo boos...


I'm glad we're done with these for awhile! Our next visit to the pediatrician is at 9 months and no shots...YEAH!!! I forgot to post this last night, but he weighed in at 19 lbs 8 ozs and was 26 3/4 inches long.
I'm glad we're done with these for awhile! Our next visit to the pediatrician is at 9 months and no shots...YEAH!!! I forgot to post this last night, but he weighed in at 19 lbs 8 ozs and was 26 3/4 inches long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment