CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Week in Review

Our vacation in Rapid River is coming to a close so I thought I'd share with you what Landen did...

We arrived in RR on Saturday and had lots of company since most of our family hadn't seen Landen since Christmas. The consensus was he's gotten a lot bigger and doesn't miss a beat! Sunday we didn't do much of anything, however we did manage to take a ride down to Uncle Kenny's to see Papa's garage and the work that's been done in the cabin. Since Landen was so good we took a ride over to my Aunt Lillian's house to see her and my cousin Emily. On Monday, Auntie Patti fed Landen green beans for the first time. He loved them. Here are some pictures...

The only place I went was over to my Aunt Lillian's house for some pult. I don't even know how to spell it, but it is a swedish dish that a lot of people don't like, but my family loves it! On Tuesday, I had an eye appointmet and a birthday luncheon for my Aunt Monnie so Daddy and Grandma Carol were in charge. They took Landen to see his great grandparents, Harry and Lila, in Gladstone and Grandma Carol said he was a good boy. Sorry no pictures to post of this visit unless Grandma Carol took some. On Wednesday, Steve and I took Landen to get his 6 month pictures taken at Wal-Mart (I will post them as soon as I get them), they turned out really cute. We also bummed around Escanaba for awhile and even stopped by Creten's Brothers Furniture in Perkins on the way home. On Thursday, Daddy was in charge again. Steve took Landen to Grandma Carol's and Grandpa Wally's house and Great-Grandma Edie and Uncle Dan came over to see Landen. Again, Daddy was in charge so no pictures again unless Grandma Carol took some. Steve also took Landen to coffee hour with Papa. On Thursday night after Landen went to sleep Steve and I took off for Ontonagon. One of my 8th grade students was involved in a skiing accident and was in a coma, but ended up passing away early Monday morning. Steve and I attended the funeral Friday morning (which was extremely hard) and then headed back to Rapid River. On Saturday my mom had everybody over for Easter dinner. Here are some pictures...

Uncle Jimmy and Landen

Cousin Ashleigh and Landen

Great-Aunt Lillian and Landen

Great Aunts Sara and Catherine with Landen

I will post more pictures after the Easter Bunny comes to visit!


1 comments:

Landen's Favorite Family Member

No mention of all the work his favorite family member did this past week! :-) He is the cutest thing in the world...and I love him to death!