CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Landen is 6 months old!

I thought it was time for me to start a blog so all of you can see for yourself how Landen is changing/growing. We can't believe that 6 short months ago he was a brand new baby and now he is an extremely, adorable 6 month old little boy. We are having so much fun and can't imagine life without him. What did we do before? My students say that his pictures don't do him justice...he is much cuter in person! They assure me they are telling me the truth and if I have to be honest...I agree with them.

Linzy babysat Landen during her spring break and took a ton of pictures. This one is my FAVORITE!

We are heading to Rapid River tomorrow since I'm on spring break - YEAH!!! Only 1 more marking period to go! I will update more from RR!