CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Can Crawl!

Landen crawled forward (he goes backward all the time) for the 1st time tonight! Of course, once we took the camera out he didn't do it as well, but it is still cute! Grandma and Grandpa said, "Your vacation is over!" I guess the time has come that things need to get locked and/or put up. However, I know when we tell Landen "no" he will listen! :)




7 comments:

Landen's Favorite Family Member

I can't even watch the whole video without crying........I need to hold him!!!

Anonymous

Samantha is such a crybaby. Build a bridge and get over it. What will she do when he starts school?? Glad to see that Landen is finally going to keep his mom and dad busy. I hope he gets into everything!! Can't wait to see him on Thursday night. Grandma Alice thinks she is going to have him all to herself on Friday, but little does she know that I might take a personal day on Friday!! Boy would that make her mad!! Love, Auntie Julie

Landen's Favorite Family Member

Tell Auntie Julie to be quiet! I get out of work early on Friday! I'll beat everyone there...

Anonymous

You all can stuff it.....I am the one that can get up the earliest so I can be up there before everyone..he he he. Actually if I want to I can work up there for the next two weeks:)
But anyway, I am so GLAD that Landen can crawl...you don't even know how happy I am. I had better not find any dirt under his fingernails either. I hate that! Give him a kiss from his favorite Auntie!

Anonymous

Oh My Gosh.I miss him so much.And umm I don`t know what they are all talking about but I`m having Landen all to myself.I am skipping school on Friday.So i will be the one who is having him all to myself ; )
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

And umm you should all know I`m his favorite.

Love Ash

Landen's Favorite Family Member

Nice try Ash...he told me I was his favorite last time I was there...

Anonymous

You guys are all wrong. Landen likes me the best out of all his relatives . . . including his mom! Once she quits breastfeeding him, I am sure I will be at the top of his list!! Can't wait til Friday!!

Love, Auntie Julie Landen's #1