CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We'd rather be in Rapid River!

I received a visit from my superintendent on Tuesday and he informed me that I was going to be pink slipped due to budget cuts. He came during my prep hour, which is first hour, so it was extremely hard to get through the rest of the day. When I got home I was feeling down in the dumps so I put this sweatshirt on Landen since I was missing home! Thanks Grandma Carol for buying it for me!

Just because I'm pink slipped doesn't mean I won't be called back, but it sure makes me feel bad that he chose to cut my classes. Enough about me, I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my beautiful baby boy! Maybe we'll be able to come to Rapid River lots next year!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey Daigneau family ......He is just as cute as can be.....he is at such a lovable age....especially when they smile and laugh alot...It will be ok Mary fay.....maybe budgets will be better than they think and you'll get called right back....we will all be praying for that....give that little one big hugs and kisses for us.....Love, uncle Sam and Aunt Sandy