Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Oops!
After Landen's bath we always go downstairs and he plays in his exersaucer until bedtime. Well tonight I left him with Steve while I tidied up upstairs, and when I came down to see how things were going Landen was sleeping in his exersaucer! Luckily I went back downstairs so he wasn't able to sleep too long. Check out the mark on his face! The things that happen to Landen when Daddy's in charge!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's so good to look at all these pictures and to keep up with him even though we aren't close....He's just so darn cute and so much fun....keep the blog going......Love Aunt Sandy
Poor little guy . . . Red marks and all!! I miss him so much. Can't wait for you to come to RR. Hurry up.
Love Auntie Julie
Post a Comment