Landen and I headed to Rapid River this past Tuesday. He usually is a good traveler, but on this particular day he was not. He was not happy from Ishpeming all the way to Trenary, and then from Trenary to Rapid River he cried...and I mean cried! Once we got to my mom and dad's house his face was red and blotchy. It didn't take him long to change his tune, though. He loves seeing "new" toys!

Hey Dad, check out this cool thing that Aunt Sara bought for me!!! I love it because I get to stand when I'm playing with it!
Look what Grandma Alice let me do! She lets me do anything as long as I stay in one place!
We love playing the piano...especially when Papa's watching TV!


A friend of mine (Jill Lundquist) from high school had twins in March and happened to be home as well, so Landen and I took a ride over to meet them. On the left is Andrew and on the right is Regan. Andrew looks just like his dad, and I'm not sure about Regan yet. They were so cute and smiley! Landen liked grabbing their feet and tried grabbing their eyes/nose. I had to explain to him that they needed their feet and eyes/nose for a long time. It's definitely hard to remember Landen at that age, and I was nervous holding them. I hope we get to see them again when they make the trek to Rapid River from Chicago!


2 comments:
I Love and Miss My BIG BOY
As you are finding out they grow up SO fast! Enjoy every minute.
Lynn
Post a Comment