CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Landen & Daddy Cutting the Grass!

It was so nice here today that we spent some quality time outside. I went to school for a couple hours to finalize my exams, make copies, and work on the yearbook. When I got home Landen was sleeping, but when he woke up I changed his clothes (he peed through) and we went outside. This is the 1st time I put sunglasses on him and he kept them on the whole time we were outside. He helped Daddy mow the lawn for a couple minutes, I took him for a walk around the block (I didn't want to be in the sun with him for too long because I was afraid he was going to get burned), and then we sat outside in the shade on a blanket. He's not too sure about the grass, though. He never cried or anything he just didn't want to touch it with his hands or feet. It was so cute, too, when he saw Steve mowing the lawn with the push mower I said, "There's Daddy and Landen said "DADDY". Steve thinks I'm lying, but he really did say it. Once he saw him I had to pick him up and walk over to Steve so Landen could take a closer look at what his Daddy was doing. Hopefully there will be many more nice days like today! Only 5 more work days for me...YEAH!!!! Also, for those of you that don't already know...I did get recalled so I will be teaching full time next school year...YEAH!!!







6 comments:

Anonymous

Are you sure that Landen didn't say that he missed his Auntie Patti...Daddy and Patti sound the same so you must have been confused. He must need to see me.....He He He.

Anonymous

Those are cute pics, I'm so glad I got to see him last week! Congrats on getting recalled!!

Landen's favorite "little" cousin

Landen's Favorite Family Member

I miss him! He is the cutest baby in the whole wide world!

Anonymous

I sure hope that the lawnmower wasn't running when your dad had you on it. Grandpa Jim would be sooooooo MAD!! I can still remember the first time Grandpa Jim saw Hayden driving the lawn tractor at Grandma Dorothy's house. He was fuming!! I guess it is good that you live a few hours away. That way you'll be able to do some things that your cousins Hayden and Logan can't do. See you in a few days!!

Love,
Auntie Julie

Anonymous

He is so cute, he is going to be a "big helper". Congrats on the Job recall.
Take Care
Cousin Kerstin

Anonymous

geez,lets get this updated ok?????