Landen had his 9-month check-up this past Tuesday. He weighed 22 lbs 10 ozs and was 29 inches long. There was no shots at this appointment so that was good. After his appointment we went to Wal-Mart for the 1st time. He was really good...looking around, talking, which was nice. We can definitely go back! After Wal-Mart we went out to dinner with Grandma Judy, Auntie Patti, Linzy, and PJ to the Rock House. Again, Landen was extremely good. The doctor told me I can start giving Landen crackers, cookies, etc., but I am scared because I worry about choking. I told her that I do give him puffs, but I cut them in half. She laughed and said I definitely don't have to do that. However, on Wednesday night after Landen got through eating I gave him a whole puff so Steve could see how well he eats them, and guess what...he choked!!! He coughed, his face turned bright red, and then he threw up. So, I will be cutting them in half again! We've gone for a walk everday this week and when we got back from our walk on Wednesday I had a popsicle and Landen crawled over to me so I gave him a bite. He absolutely loved it! I couldn't feed him fast enough! So, yesterday we shared one! This video is from yesterday of our boys playing! It was so cute!
We'll be going to RR on the 3rd so see everyone then!



3 comments:
It's about time you update this blog. The videos are awesome, especially the one of Landen and Buster. . . Sooooo Cute!
Auntie Julie
It's about darn time. Landen, tell Mom to not be so lazy and keep us updated!
Soooooo cute............................sure am glad you updated..............
Post a Comment