CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Way to go Daddy!

Steve had his 1st basketball game tonight. For those of you that don't know he coaches the 8th grade boys. Baraga only had an 8th grade team which meant the game started at 6 instead of 7 which was nice. For the 1st game it wasn't that bad, but there's definitely room for improvement. Daddy won 28-16. Landen and I practiced yelling, "Go Daddy" for the game tonight. He can say go and daddy, but now we are working on putting it together. Here are some pictures from the game tonight.

Landen at Daddy's game wearing his basketball shirt from Grandma Carol!


When I was uploading the basketball pictures to the blog I found these pictures of Violet and Landen and thought they were really cute. Lynda must have taken them today. Landen is such a gentelmen letting Violet drive his 4-wheeler :).

4 comments:

Anonymous

i want to see who would win Rapid 7th or O-Town 8th. by the way we have played 3 games and won all of them. I had 24 points 17 rebounds last night at Big Bay.

Anonymous

from Hayden ^
-
-
-

Anonymous

Landen,
You are such a nice little boy by letting Violet ride your 4-wheeler. Only 14 more days and your favorite Auntie will be in Ontonagon to play with you. Can't wait!! See ya on the 26th!!

Love,
Auntie Julie

Anonymous

Cute pictures from halloween!! Why do babies look so adorable in costumes? Landen has the biggest, bluest eyes! I hope Mady's stay that color... Do you have any troubles uploading videos? I can't get it to go for the life of me... Keep getting an error. I see Stacey uses youtube, so maybe i'll try that...