CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1st ride in the WAGON!

It has been so nice here the past couple of days that we've even been able to spend some time outside. Steve had already put the "summer" toys away, but I took out his wagon for Lynda before I left for school today. She is so good about taking pictures and videos of the kids and I am so grateful for that. Here are a few from today...










3 comments:

Anonymous

Ahhhh...Is it Thanksgiving yet?
I really miss him, but not enough to wish I had one a year old:)
See ya all soon...I can hardly wait! Your favorite Auntie (Patti)

Landen's Favorite Family Member

The wagon I picked out is just perfect for him!!!! God I love him.......

Anonymous

Landen is soooo looking more and more like his daddy..He is such a precious little boy.Glad he likes his wagon.

Love,
Aunt Sandy