CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Relaxing Weekend!

My mom, Julie, Patti, Ashleigh, Logan, & PJ were at my house when I got home from school on Wednesday. We celebrated Thanksgiving up here last year and decided to do it this year as well. Steve only gets Thanksgiving day off so it was really nice not having to travel. Thanksgiving was a really relaxing day - since we weren't going anywhere and nobody was coming over we all stayed in our pajamas for hte most part. Friday morning my mom and Patti went to Houghton to go shopping. They left at 3:15 a.m. Julie offered to watch Landen so I could go with them, however, I don't like shopping when I can sleep in so there was no way I was going to wake up during the night and go!

I think Patti was overtired from her shopping trip that she decided to see if she could still stand on her head and the picture below proves that she can.

We all were egging Steve on to see if he could stand on his, but this is as close as he got... Auntie Patti bought Landen some markers when she went shopping and we let him try them out during his "crabby time".
Landen and PJ looking at PJ's sports' cards

Landen's new favorite thing to do is put a blanket on his head and walk around. Steve and I were laughing so hard tonight because he ran into our brown chair, turned, and then ran into the wall. Boy did he get MAD!

Overall we had a good weekend even though Landen was fussy at times. He likes it best when everyone is in the same room. He doens't like it much when a couple people are in the kitchen, a couple more in the living room, etc. He wants everybody together!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Landen,

Thanks for a fun Thanksgiving!! Logan and I had a blast. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Love,
Auntie Julie

Anonymous

...I have to say that I do look better than Steve...which isn't saying much. Can't wait to see the little guy again! P