I wasn't in school today because I had a workshop at the ISD in Bergland. My CTE Director bought me a birthday cake which was nice since I wouldn't have had one otherwise. When I got home I took Landen to school with me because I wanted to see if there were any problems and to pick up any papers that needed to be corrected. When I walked into my English classroom there was a sign taped to the board that my 6th & 7th grade English classes made for me, and when I went to my computer lab there was a sign taped to the inside of my door that my high school students made for me. The posters were very nice to see when I walked into both of my classrooms and definitely put a smile on my face.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Landen's so darn cute, especially blowing Uncle Jimmy a birthday kiss. Hope your birthday was a fun day. See you guys in a few weeks.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment