CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rapid River Weekend!

My niece Ashleigh had a basketball game this past Friday night in Superior Central, and my nephew Hayden had a game on Saturday so I decided it was a good weekend to go home. My sister Patti took Landen home with her on Thursday, and I left after 6th hour on Friday along with one of my 7th grade students. She has a cousin that plays on Ashleigh's team and I needed her help with Landen on the way home because he is NOT a traveler. Here are some pictures from Ashleigh's game...





Auntie Patti feeding Landen his 1st lolli-pop at Ashleigh's game, but it didn't last long.

I had a shirt made for Landen to wear to the basketball games. It looked so cute on him...

Ashleigh is number 33 and Hayden is number 31

Here are some pictures of Hayden's game. Rapid River played Gladstone and beat them for the 2nd time. Rapid only has 6 players whereas Gladstone has 15. Needless to say our boys were exhausted!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Hey Landen,
Thanks for coming to Hayden's game on Saturday. You were a real good boy. I saw on TV6 this morning that Ontonogan doesn't have school today because of the weather. Your mom sure gets a lot of time off!! Make sure she does something today like make Christmas cookies or something. We will see you in a couple days!!

Love,
Auntie Julie

Anonymous

33 represent! Whoop whoop!!
By the way, that wasn't Landen's first lollipop :)
Hehehe

Anonymous

yeah im pretty sure that the #31 kid might have a future in sports. Possibly the pro's!!

Anonymous

those where some clutch free thrws......