See the football in the picture...the blue thing...it's coming for me!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Auntie's Jello!
I made my Aunt Lillian's jello with the mandarin oranges yesterday, and Landen loved it! He couldn't eat it fast enough. I'm so glad he likes it because it is also one of my favorites!

On a lighter note...At the basketball game the other night Steve participated in the "Toss for your lunch" game during halftime. He didn't even buy a ticket, but the person who won didn't want to do it so Steve did it. I just happened to have my camera with me for the yearbook so I decided to take some pictures. When Steve went out to participate he had foam finger on his hand so he proceeded to throw his first football with the foam finger intact. I yelled at him to take the finger off and throw the football right. He proceeded to leave the finger on and throw the 2nd football however instead of throwing the football at a target he threw it at me. The crowd started laughing and clapping, but I didn't find it very funny!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that jello with mandarin oranges isn't actually a new invention! :-) I don't even think you need a recipe! hehehehehehe
Post a Comment