I tried uploading a video of Landen going up and down his slide, but for some reason it won't upload, so I will try again later. Check out his 2nd haircut...isn't it cute?!?!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Merry Christmas!
We decided to surprise Landen this morning with 2 Christmas presents. He didn't seem to care all that much about them at first because the kitchen gate was open so he wanted to play in there. After he had his morning juice and walked around a little I showed him how to climb up the back of his slide and then slide down. Well that was all it took and now he does it all by himself.



He wasn't too sure about the horse at first either, but once Dad showed him how to rock it back and forth and Landen realized that when you do that it makes noises he was soon a pro at that, too. Lucky even moves his mouth when he sings!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment