CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

12 Weeks Pregnant

It's official...this past Thursday marked the 12 week mark. I am so glad to be past that and now only wish that the nausea would go away. I am so tired of constantly eating because nothing sounds good to me. I think my students are tired of seeing me eat and drink in class especially because they can't!

I posted a couple of pregnancy pictures for you to compare...

16 weeks pregnant with Landen...

12 weeks pregnant with the twins

Here are a couple pictures of Landen & Violet. They play really good together for the most part. However, I did see Violet hit Landen on the top of the head this past week so it makes me wonder what she does to him when I'm not around :)!

Things were not very fun in our household this past weekend. Landen came down with a fever Friday evening and it lasted until Sunday. I took today off and brought him to the doctor and he has a double ear infection. The doctor said his ears are, "Rockin Red." I feel so bad, but I'm glad I took him in. His nose is like a faucet and his poor hinder is so red from the diarrhea he has. Hopefully he'll feel better soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Hope my baby is feeling better. I hate it when any of the kids are sick. You sure are showing a lot more with the twins than you did with Landen. Are you sure there isn't 3 in there?? j/k

Have a great week!

Love,
Auntie Julie

Anonymous

just think that doctor could possibly be wrong...can you say quintuplets??? ;)

Anonymous

Mary fay!
How about some update, i wanna hear more about this pregnancy and little landen!

Kelsey K.