CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Landen Update!

Here are some pictures of Landen & Violet from the past couple weeks. I think this one is so cute!
Landen loves to sit on this chair and look at books. He usually sits here and reads after his bath. I should have some pictures of it, but I usually just watch him with a smile on my face. If I'm being honest, I'm simply too tired to get off the couch, grab my camera and take a picture :).
Linzy came to visit last weekend and Landen was so excited to see her when he woke up from his nap. He even wanted Linzy over Grandma! Anyway, he cuddled right up to her and Linzy rocked him for awhile and the next time I went to check on them this is what I saw. He absolutely adores Linzy and I think she adores Landen as well!
Violet and Landen playing in Landen's closet.
Wherever Landen is so is Buddy. Here is Landen feeding Buddy.
I tried getting on video all the new things Landen has been doing and saying, however I don't think I succeeded. He currently says Mama, Dada, Crazy, Linzy, Weezy, Uh-oh, Hi, This, Buddy(although not very clear), he puts my in front of mama and dada sometimes. He likes to ride Lucky, read books, play with Buddy & Buster, and talk. He talks all the time and he loves to climb on me. I don't really like him to climb on me because I don't like anything pressing on my stomach so I encourage hime to climb on Daddy. Overall I've been feeling pretty good. I'm really tired when I get home from school, and when I'm hungry watch out. My sister Patti bought me some suckers from the hospital in Hancock that are supposed to help with nausea. They are wonderful! I usually eat one at school and then suck on another one in bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous

That's my boy!!!! I miss him so much and I was just there! Give him a kiss from his Auntie and say hi to Thing 1 and Thing 2. That wasn't very nice was it :>)

Anonymous

He is so cute. I love the pictures and the video of him riding Lucky. I can't wait to see him when he comes to RR! It seems like YEARS since I have seen him. Glad to hear you are feeling good. Please tell Patti not to call the babies Thing 1 and Thing
2. That isn't very nice!!

Love,
Auntie Julie

Landen's Favorite Family Member

I might have to stop checking your blog because it makes me miss him even more than I already do! He is too cute! I just love him to pieces....wish you lived closer!! I will have to take a ride up soon! Thing 1 and Thing 2?? YIKES! Patti is mean....

iiinzy!

Once again I haven't been on here in forever, but I do heart that little boy more than he'll ever know :)