Where do I start??? Well, two weeks ago Landen came down with a cold and a double ear infection. It started on a Friday night and the following Monday I took him to the doctor and his doctor said his ears were rockin' red! I felt so bad for him, but glad I took him in and he was put on an antibiotic.
The following Wednesday we all headed to Rapid River for the night, picked up Ashleigh & Hayden Thursday morning, dropped Landen and the dogs off at Grandma Carol and Grandpa Wally's and the 4 of us headed to Ypsilanti for the Ontonagon Girl's Varsity basketball semi-final game. Although, the game didn't have the outcome we were hoping for it was great to see all the fans that made the trek downstate. Although our stay was short we were able to stop and visit with Steve's Uncle Bernie & Aunt Kathy and also his Aunt Nancy.
We stopped in Brevort on the way home and good ole' Uncle Steve let Ashleigh drive the rest of the way home. Needless to say it was impossible to sleep! We spent Friday night at my parent's house and picked up Landen and the dogs from Grandma Carol's and Grandpa Wally's on Saturday. We had dinner with my sisters and their family's before heading back to Ontonagon.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Wally came up on Monday because we needed a babysitter on Tuesday and Wednesday. I love it when we have company because of the extra help. It was also the end of the marking period so I had a lot of last minute papers to correct which was nice to get those done during the week.
This past Sunday Chris and Miley came over to play with Landen. I tried getting a picture of the two of them looking at me but as you can see I failed. Miley is absolutely beautiful and Landen was strutting around crazy when they first arrived. It was so funny!
Yesterday Landen and I had both had doctor's appointments. It was Landen's 18 month appointment and he had to get 2 shots as well as a finger poke. I was so glad Steve was with me while Landen was getting his shots because I'm not very good when it comes to shots. He had to stack blocks for the doctor and also throw a ball. He was not very happy when the doctor put the ball away! Landen weighed 26# 4.8 oz - 60th percentile; 33" tall - 75 percentile. He didn't even gain a pound since his 15 month check-up, but he grew an inch.
I was excited for my appointment to hear the heartbeats since we weren't able to hear them last time. Dr. Meyer found them right away so I was glad about that. I also gained 4 pounds since last time which isn't bad considering what I eat in a day! She also said that as of right now the plan will be to deliver around 38-39 weeks which amounts to September 10-17. My only wish is that my nausea would go away. Other than that I'm doing good.
I started wearing maternity tops today to school, and it's funny to see people look at me. Nobody looks at me anymore they go right to my belly. It cracks me up! Think of me tomorrow on a yellow school bus to Wausau...3 hours there and 3 hours back...UGH!!!



2 comments:
Good Morning to you guys.
You were pretty busy there weren't you? Landen is getting so big. So, you maybe will have the twins on Landen's birthday. Wouldn't that be something. 3 birthdays all on one day. Anyhow, we'll see you when you get home. Have a good trip.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
How did your trip to Wausau go? Remember what happened 3 yrs and 10 months ago, the last time you went to Wausau??!!
Kerstin
Post a Comment