Landen started chewing his fingernails! Initially we blamed Linzy, but he probably learned it from Mommy & Daddy. I never realized how much I chew my nails and so does Steve. Steve says he chews he skin around his nails, and my nails peal so when I need to break one off I usually chew it off. Landen also started saying, "Oh Man" and "Duh" when Linzy was here. Once Steve heard him say "Duh" he said it was time for Linzy to go home. He also says "Bye Bye" and waves which is so cute.
Landen can also be very stubborn. For example if I go and get him in the morning he wants Daddy and if Daddy goes and get him he wants Mommy. Sometimes he wants me to have the remote or in Landen vocabulary the "bemote" and sometimes he wants Steve to have it and the same thing with the phone. Just now he threw the ball for Buddy and Buddy didn't go get it so he got mad! Even though he's stubborn we still LOVE him!
Lynda took this picture of Landen giving Lucky a love. He loves his horse!
The other day I was doing something when Steve hollered to me. I walked into the dining room and this is what I saw.
Here is video of Uncle Robert giving Landen a ride on the 4-wheeler.
I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow so hopefully that goes well. My ultrasound to find out the sex of the babies is scheduled for next Monday, May 4th! Hopefully the babies cooperate so we can start finalizing names!



1 comments:
Ohh Uncle Steve that is mild, just wait to see all the fun stuff I'm going to teach my little man! And congratulations on the future starting line-up, we better get started on building that court!
Post a Comment