CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still Outnumbered!

We had our 20-week ultrasound yesterday and thankfully the babies cooperated. We are thrilled to announce we are having twin boys. I really wanted a girl, but more importantly I wanted healthy babies and so far so good. The boys each weigh approximately 11 ounces right now which is good because if one weiged more than the other then they would be concerned.

These first 2 pictures are my favorite because the ultrasound tech said that this is how they were at the time of the ultrasound. Baby B looking down at Baby A and she said, "chatting away". Baby B's face...you can see his 2 eyes, nose, and mouth if you look really hard!
Baby A's face...again 2 eyes, nose, and mouth, but you have to look hard!
Here is a 4-D picture of Baby B. She just wanted to print one out to see what it would look like. She said at my next ultrasound they will be a lot clearer. I can't wait for that!

8 comments:

Anonymous

Congratulations!! Three boys will be so nice.


Plaids in the bedroom, jeans on the floor. Basketball posters taped to the door.
Our living room carpet shows signs of wear. The refrigerator and cupboard are constantly bare.
The toilet seats up -- it's stuck that way. The cable sports channel blares all day.
Basketballs, footballs, all kinds of truck toys,
I'm sure you have guessed -- I'm the mother of boys!!

Welcome to my world, sistah!

Love,
Julie and her Boyz

Anonymous

Congrats..... You don't want to be in my world. Ya have basketballs and softballs, makeup, and hairspray.....!!!! I always thought that everyone should have to have atleast ONE GIRL, but I love you too much to wish that on you (I still wish that Julie would have one though...JK). Can't wait to buy matching outfits, but Gerry said that I need to find a job first.

It will be great...Your fave sistah

Anonymous

Congrats you guys Im with you on the healthy baby~ I bet Landon is thrilled! I'd really be excited for a boy as would Cory but a healthy baby is most important (we keep joking and saying at least we already know we make cute girls) lol! Anyway we find out June 1st if "it" cooperates. Take Care
The Schrams~

Anonymous

Congrats! I'm so excited for you to have these boys! Especially happy, healthy boys! Woohoo!

Kelsey

iiinzy!

Lol, as you can see from your sisters you are lucky to have boys they fight nicer! They're cute already I can tell, and me and Weez will have to visit lots to even out that boy-girl ratio.

Anonymous

How fun!! You have mean sisters... but boy are they funny! Congrats!

Landen's Favorite Family Member

I can't believe it's two boys...I was looking forward to making a girl scrapbook, but I'll survive! :-) You're house is going to be full of rough and tough boys! Love ya!

Anonymous

Yes, Mary Fay you will always be outnumbered for sure. So exciting! Are there any names flying around out there yet? Landen will be such a great big brother!

Love, Aunt Sandy